Or ebrochures as we call them. It is a whole new ballgame when you are able to extend your audience with digital media. Most print magazines have seen the benefit to creating an online version and by doing so have been able to report higher readership. Including the below facts in the magazine industry according to the 2013/2014 MPA Magazine Media Factbook and “20 Tweetable Truths about Magazine Media 2012:
- 91% of all adults, 94% of adults under 35 and 96% of adults under 25 read print or digital magazines.
- The top 25 print magazines reach far more adults and teens than the top 25 regularly scheduled primetime TV shows.
- More than 150 print magazine titles have thrived for more than 50 years; only nine TV programs can say the same.
- Consumers spend more than $300 million each month buying magazines at newsstand.
- Magazine readership remains steady despite the biggest economic downturn in 80 years.
We see the same value when creating brochures and books for our clients as we create digital brochures along side the printed piece.
Take a look at some of our ebrochures:
Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa Corporate Packet
Hotel Monaco Venue Book
Royal Sonesta Venue Book
A great night at the Resort! Another wine dinner that featured pumpkin ravioli to Swordfish and homemade truffles that everyone raved over. This was one of the most popular out of the wine dinner series with 55 people attending. The night included singing from the Memories group. The Resort announced that evening they will have a new series for 2014 with the next one to be held February 13, 2014 with a French theme. Stay tuned for our new design in this series!
A great exhibit at the National Building Museum bringing together DC based architects and designers building a mini golf exhibit. Take a look at the out of the box thinking when it comes to building and designing each nine-hole course. Design influencing much more than just print.
Packaging design for the Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa’s new product line. This great nautical presentation reflects the waterfront feel of the spa!
Rock the Dock promotional t-shirts, part of the Rock the Dock campaign at Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa!
Clean and elegant ad design featuring waterfront weddings at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club.